Indian Tractor of the year

About us

Indian Tractor of the Year 2024

Tractor Junction started the ITOTY (Indian Tractor Of The Year) Awards to motivate and reward the efforts of tractor & farm equipment manufacturers. The first edition of the ITOTY Award took place in Delhi in 2019, and now we are heading towards the 4th edition of the ITOTY Awards. Mr Rajat Gupta , Founder of Tractor Junction, initiated this idea to praise the Tractor & Farm Machinery Manufacturers. These Awards are a token of appreciation to the companies and motivate them to put more effort into the betterment of Farmers.

Tractor Junction believes that it is important to appreciate and promote the hard work of Tractor & Implement manufacturing companies, as they give their 100% to satisfy a farmer. We have an experienced jury, including experts in the Tractor Industry, with decades of experience. After multiple voting rounds and a voting pattern by the Jury Members, the most deserving tractor gets the award. There are numerous categories in the Awards. And the deserving Tractor and Implements receive the prize. The ITOTY winners are rewarded for the exceptional work and satisfaction they provide to the farmers. However, the Mahindra 575 DI XP Plus & the Massey Ferguson 246 DYNATRACK jointly won the Tractor of the Year in 2022.

About us

Indian Tractor of the Year 2024

Indian Tractor industry is growing to new heights every year, and the volume of tractor sales is increasing. However, the Indian tractor manufacturers have produced 9.5 Lac units, covering a market share of 33% globally. And to appreciate the efforts and endeavours in Farm technologies, Tractor Junction started the ITOTY Awards in 2019. India is one of the world's largest manufacturers of tractors and farm implements and produces high-quality products.

The first edition of the Indian Tractor Of The Year was a huge success, and now we organise it yearly. Along with the Awards, the function also includes panel discussions, online competitions and many other activities for all the guests. Over 20 tractor and farm equipment manufacturers participated in the event to showcase their tractors and machinery. These awards encourage companies to bring the farmers new-age technologies and more quality products. Many companies currently at a small level in the industry also get highlighted through this.

Read more

20th July 2023

Delhi, India

0 Category

8 Jury Members

Our Process

Process of Choosing Winner

The winning criteria that decide the tractor’s performance includes Price, Fuel Efficiency, Comfort, Safety, Innovation, Value for Money and compatibility in Indian Farming conditions. Selecting a winner from all the participating companies is quite transparent. The final judgement is based on the votes of the Jury and Public voting, in which the Jury votes comprise a weightage of 60% and Public voting contributes the other 40%.

Our Jury comes with a cumulative experience of more than 200 years in the respected industry. ITOTY Awards has 8 Jury members, of which 4 members come from Product and Marketing backgrounds. At the same time, 3 Jury Members specialized in the testing background working in CFM TTI Budni and CIAE Bhopal. And the last member of our Jury is a YouTuber who understands agriculture, farm implements and tractors.

Think Tank

Our Founders

rajat gupta

Rajat Gupta (CEO & Founder)

Shivani Gupta

Shivani Gupta (Co-Founder)

Animesh Agarwal

Animesh Agarwal (Co-Founder)